Top 10 Interesting Research Paper Topics You Can Discuss
Creating a research paper can be an interesting or a boring experience - a lot depends on the title that you choose. For example, if you choose a title that is related to a topic that you are interested in, then there is a good chance that you will enjoy researching and writing the work. On the other hand, if the topic that you choose is one that you are not particularly interested in yourself, then you are likely to get bored during the writing process.
Ultimately, if you get bored whilst writing the work, then whoever reads it is also likely to lose interest in what you have written. On the other hand, if you are interested in the work, then there is a good chance that you will create a high quality assignment.
As a result, it is essential that you spend enough time developing a good idea to discuss. To help you with this, there are 10 interesting topics outlined below.
- How does the pharmaceutical industry decide which drugs and treatments it should produce, in which are not worth it, and why?
- Outline and discuss the impact of our food has on the human body, and whether or not it is safe to eat on a regular basis
- How are diseases of the mind diagnosed and treated?
- Outline and discuss the presidency of Barrack Obama, and whether or not his time in office has been a success
- To what extent does gender discrimination still exist within the United States, and how does the nation compare with other countries around the world?
- To what extent does censorship exist in the modern-day media, and is it right that things are censored?
- Outline and discuss the use of rehabilitation programs in relation to drug users, and the success they have on minimizing drug dependency and related crime statistics in comparison to the use of custodial sentences for those found guilty of minor drug offenses
- Outline and discuss the term genetically modified food, and whether or not it is safe for humans to eat
- Compare and contrast the economic success of the European Union and the United States in the 21st century
- Outline and discuss the history of the Constitution of the United States of America, and how it has changed since its inception